Thursday, November 3, 2016

New Anti-Trump Ad "The Children are Watching".

Yes, the children are watching. While Donald did make a few crass remarks, the Hillary "magicians" really have no right whatsoever to show innocent kids listening to bleeped out words, etc made by Donald Trump. Those remarks and actions pale in comparison to what my young children had to endure in the mid-nineties thanks to the romping of William Jefferson Clinton and his young intern concubine named Monica Lewinsky. Hillary in those days on exaperated the situation by "standing by her man". The honorable thing to doe would have been to say Bill made a mistake taking advantage of a young woman and he has since apologized to me and I have accepted this apology, etc. She did no such thing. As careful as my wife and I were, we still ended up having to explain words such as sex, oral sex, semen, blow-jobs, and phrases pertaining to "the blue dress" and the relevance of the "cigar", etc. 


                                                                                           Or, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment if you like...