Thursday, December 11, 2014

Some Personal Reading or Gift Ideas For The Readers In Your Life...

Here are a couple books I've read and thoroughly enjoyed.  
Both are authored by FOI ( Friend's of Irish).

The Book of Barkley,

Click the picture for a link to Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Book-Barkley-Labrador-Retriever/dp/1478734345

The Grey Man Vignettes,
( you will see there is a part 2, I haven't had a chance to read that one yet)

Click the picture for a link to Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Grey-Man-Vignettes-Volume/dp/1495411311

A few other Authors that are on my wish list are:

BayouRenaissanceMan, he has a few on the his right sidebar 

Tom at Daddybearsden authored Tales of the Minivandians ( link to book on his left side bar)



One other book I read a while back and liked was Joshua by Wilson  ( link on his right side bar)

Send along a comment or email if you have any other good book suggestions!





2 comments:

  1. The Bracken books. The enemies trilogy and Castigo Cay. The Bracken Anthology has some really great short stories in it. I've read some of the Grey Man, not nearly enough yet. I'm so far behind in my reading I don't think I will ever catch up.

    The space operas by Marko Kloos are good, the third one is supposed to be out early next year. Unintended Consequences is one that should be read by all the gun haters. I have it as a PDF file. If anyone want's a copy, it's available either from me or a google search.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the boost! Sorry I didn't see this earlier.

    Other good reads are the Grey Man series by Jim Curtis and Peter Grant's Maxwell Saga space opera series.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...