Friday, December 19, 2014

Interesting Developements on The Jessica Chambers Murder...





Sent in by Jeffery


Nailing the actual guilty party, however, could turn out to be not all that complicated.  That’s because some black terrorists in the victim’s immediate circle have left a rather obvious trail of specific, racially-oriented murder threats.
One week before, and on just the day before Jessica Chambers was carjacked and burned to death, certain blacks among her intimate circle and acquaintance were involved in Facebook exchanges wherein calls for the rape and burnings of white women and children, especially the families of white police officers, were posted.  


MORE HERE







1 comment:

  1. I am not for vigilante type justice with the exception of close family. I believe that family has a greater authority than any elected or appointed law enforcement. If law enforcement is unable or not willing to follow the leads or enforce the law then it is time for justice in biblical terms. What I am reading about this case makes me think the detectives working it have an agenda that they are trying to force fit the facts into so that they can push their results away from what it is.

    I am really down on the police right now. I am dealing with detectives who make Barney Fife look like super cop. I see ineptitude, sloth, laziness, and power-tripped law officers with every dealing or story I see right now. I am jaded because of my situation but like I said I would rather have Barney over the inept dick working my son's case.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...