Wednesday, May 8, 2013

BACON!!!!!!!!111!!.... It's The Secret To Life!

Bacon. It's the secret of life, or one of many, according to Pearl Cantrell, and she would know, after just celebrating her 105th birthday.

"I love bacon, I eat it everyday", says Pearl, "I don't feel as old as I am, that's all I can say", she explains.

Still feisty and full of life, Pearl has been through a lot, and has plenty of reasons to complain or even give up. After mothering seven children, outliving three of them, losing a husband, and enduring decades of physical labor, she still has a smile on her face.

"I would go to the field and work till dinner, then come home to fix dinner, then I would go back out to the field and work again until supper", Pearl tells us.




 Link

105 Year Old Big Country Woman Shares Her Secrets to a Long Life

 

 

 

 

  Maybe I'll get to see the next civil war if I keep eating BACON!!!

H/t to reader Kevin..thanks :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment if you like...