Monday, March 11, 2013

WOW... Can You Guess Who This Is?.. The Internet Strike Again.. I've been had....

IF you know the answer just say " I know " in the comments. I 'll post the answer later on....

UPDATE......

Supposidly This was a picture of Frances Bavier..aka "Aunt Bea"

I just found this info on URBANLEGENDS


Description: Viral image / Hoax
Circulating since: Feb. 2013
Status: False (see details below)

Caption:
(As posted on Facebook, Feb. 22, 2013:
You would probably never guess who this lady was. Her name is Frances Bavier and she was Aunt Bee in the Andy Griffith show. Lovely Lady :-)

Analysis: It's true that actress Frances Bavier played the role of the matronly Aunt Bea on The Andy Griffith Show (1960-1968), but whoever is trying to convince us that she posed for the pin-up photo above is pulling our collective leg.
It's actually a publicity still from the 1949 film Yes Sir, That's My Baby starring Donald O'Connor and, pictured in a bathing suit, Gloria DeHaven. DeHaven, born in 1925, was 24 years old when the photo was taken. Frances Bavier, born in 1902, would have been 47.


8 comments:

  1. I believe I know if I am right its a real shocker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, it's a shocker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for being off topic, but did you know that Hitler is pissed off at you? Check it out around the 3:00 mark...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn i guessed Debbie Wasserman Schulz I seen a pic of her earlier must have been traumatized

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phyllis (N/W Jersey)March 12, 2013 at 5:43 AM

    Oops! My bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least Aunt Bea could cook and clean and keep her trap shut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Norm, did you know that she was so famous that the Brit's named an WWII fighter jet after her - the Sea Vixen....oh, you said Dehaven....never mind - Cliff

    -sorry :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting. It showed up with a bunch of Frances Bavier pictures when I looked it up. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...