Thursday, July 19, 2012

COLONOTHCOPY

After experiencing the discomfort and embarrassment of a colonoscopy in Alabama, I decided to have my next one carried out while visiting friends in San Francisco, where the beautiful nurses are allegedly much more gentle and accommodating. As I lay naked on my side on the table, the gorgeous nurse began my procedure. "Don't worry, at this stage of the procedure it's quite normal to get an erection," the nurse told me. "I haven't got an erection," I replied. "No, but I have," replied the nurse. Don't get a colonoscopy in San Francisco

4 comments:

  1. I knew that would be the punch line...ewwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got a chuckle out of me, but I figured........;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The standard bar pick-up line in SF:

    "May I push your stool in for you, sir?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feral,

    Using your favorite browser, do a web search for "Ballad of the colorectal surgeon". Created by a couple of crazy Canadians for a surgeons' convention.

    Brad

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...