Monday, January 16, 2012

This TRAILER You Gotta See......Aliens, Biodroids,CGI

This is a concept trailer for a proposed feature film called "GOLIATH"
Directed by Alex Popov
Produced by Jim Wedaa
Represented by the Gersh agency's Abram Nalibotsky and Sean Barclay

Concept trailer for the Sci-Fi Action "Goliath" shot in 3 days in Alaska and 3 days in San Diego. Total budget: $150 This project was a one man effort, meaning i had to do it all: concept, props, DP, camera op, directing, editing, post VFX, sound design and so on.

An amazing soundtracks from Inception, Sunshine, KickAss and 28 days later helped me to bring my idea to life.

Synopsis:

A signal from space ignites a worldwide race to decode it. The Russians decipher it first and learn that a warring alien race is on its way to attack earth. The message, from a second, friendly alien race intent on helping mankind, supplies the Russians with blueprints for a mechanical-human hybrid army of biodroids to defeat our mutual enemy. When the alien armada arrives, however, they wrest control of the newly built biodroid army and it is revealed that there never was a friendly alien race. We have been duped into building that army that destroys us. With the planet in shambles it is up to a group of American soldiers to free the enslaved Russian hybrid army and together defeat the alien invaders. 


ENJOY...


Goliath (concept trailer) from Alex Popov on Vimeo.

6 comments:

  1. @Brock.. its a great concept if a big producer would pick it up. I think it would be a great movie if done well. I think he did a great job on a shoestring budget :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great trailer....Did you see the trailer that was a spinoff of LOTR? It also was done on a shoestring and was well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MrG.. I haven't seen but I'm going looking now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ MrG do you know which one it is?
    there are a ton of LOTR trailers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang, I had it on my old 'puter and it got wiped. I have to look through my stuff and see if I can recall the name. I was kinda hoping that you already knew it and could tell me the name;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...