Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Psalm 2012.......



Obama Is the shepherd I did not want. 
He leadeth me
Beside the still factories.
He restoreth my faith in the Republican party. 
He guideth me in the path of unemployment
For his party's sake.
Yea, Though I walk through the valley of the bread line, 
I shall fear no hunger, for his bailouts are with me.


He has Anointed my income with taxes, 
My expenses runneth over.







 Surely, poverty and hard living will follow me all the days of my life, 
And I will live in a mortgaged home forever.

 I'm glad I am American, 
I am glad that I am free,



But I wish I was a dog,
And Obama was a tree!

2 comments:

  1. I have to apologize in advance. I sent this to my grandmother in an email. I did not include a link. She's my grandmother, after all. She shouldn't know what kind of thing I read everyday ;)
    Hilarious and painfully true.
    And yes, I do read you every day. I just don't comment often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer! NO problem at all. I'm sure my mother would have a few gasps at some of my posts ;)

    I appreciate you stopping by!!

    Pissed

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...