Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hitler How To Make A Parody....At Least How I Made My Parody

I have always laughed at the creativity that people have put into the Hitler Downfall Parodies.


Not to long ago I decided to waste countless hours farting around with making my own.


If you haven't seen the one I did here it is:




After I posted that some of you asked me in the comments or in emails how I did it.

I did some googling back when I thought about trying to make my own parody and I came across


this great step by step guide that someone posted a few years back.


Good Luck!!! :)

Here's the link...  If you have any questions  leave them in the comments.... :)


This is a tutorial on how to make a Hitler Parody Video using Windows Movie Maker.

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy, I'm going to be wasting a bunch of time on this now. Thanks a lot Pissed... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant.... should have just tried before asking.. thanks man

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of the best! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a comment if you like...