Monday, February 28, 2011

Jesus is my CoPilot........ in this case I say so.

I'm not that religious by nature BUT seeing this makes me kinda wonder.....

This has been around for awhile, I just ran across it again and it still makes my skin crawl.
















That doesn't look sooooo bad right?

Now the story:
Look at the picture above and you can see where this driver broke through the
guardrail, on the right side of the culvert, where the people are standing on the road, pointing.
The pick-up was traveling about 75 mph from right to left when it crashed through
the guardrail.
It flipped end-over-end bounced off and across the culvert outlet, and landed right
side up on the left side of the culvert, facing the opposite direction from which the
driver was traveling. The 22-year-old driver and his 18-year-old passenger were
unhurt except for minor cuts and bruises.
Near Hurricane City Utah  State Rd. 59
Now look at the long second picture below, all the way down .







































































This is from Snopes:

"CULVERT CRASH"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment if you like...